[fedora-fr-doc] mailman bounces!

Marie-Yvette INGABIRE donsmile68 at gmail.com
Mer 24 Fév 14:32:36 CET 2010

I'm getting a problem with one of my distribution list on mailman.

In one of my distribution lists all members have got an email(message) from
mailman on behalf of a person. The message was sent to members of *X *list
from *X-bounces at ...* on behalf of a *Y *person and this person did not sent
the message. Is that possible?

Normally, if a message has been sent to a list, the members  of that list
receive the message *from *the *specified sender* and not *on behalf of* the
sender! But in this case the message has been sent from the bounces of that
list, on behalf of an extern person of that list.

I tried to understand how can this message be sent by bounces of the list!
can you help me ?

Thank you

Marie